- chest = 60 cm, waist = 30 cm, shoulder = 30 cm, full length = 60 cm
- a-b = full length = 60 + 5 = 65 cm
- a-d = armhole = (chest/4)-2 = 13 cm
- d-e = chest loose = (chest/4) + 2.5 = 17.5 cm
- a-c = narrow waist = 30 cm
- a-i = shoulder = ab/5 = 13 cm
- a-j = neck breadth = (chest/12) + 1.5 = 6.5 cm
After you cut, you will have seperate two parts front and back . Near the waist part you can see extra cloth. This extra cloth is usefull for having side gatherings , so that we can stitch a loose waist. First stitch the side gathering on both sides of the dress on both parts.
Next fold and stitch the bottom. See to that the side gathering on all four sides are equal breadth. Next join the shoulders and then stitch the neck part using cross piece. Next stitch and join the sides. After that the petticoat is ready.